Monday, August 16, 2010

Architectural Visualization

Project Type . . . . . . . . . . Architectural Visualization
Job Function . . . . . . . . . . Visualizer
Company / Client. . . . . . . Leaf Real Estate
Made with. . . . . . . . . . . . Blender, Photoshop

In August 2008 I did a commission for Leaf Real Estate, a house broker in the Netherlands, visualizing the exterior and interior of a house which was to be renovated and sold.

The most important aspect of this project was to get the measurements exactly right, which in this case was difficult, because the data was incomplete. To solve this problem I used reference photographs which were send to me. By measuring the length of elements of which I knew the actual size, I could extrapolate the relative sizes of all the other parts.

It is also important to show the potential buyer the entire space of the building in a clear and understandable way. Therefore I created cutaway views of all three floors, without perspective.

01. Exterior View.


02. Exterior Detail.


03. Second Floor / Attic.

04. First Floor.


05. Ground Floor.

Thank you for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment