Project Type . . . . . . . . . . Social Game / Hidden Object Game
Job Function . . . . . . . . . . Senior Game Artist
Company / Client. . . . . . . Developed by Wooga
Made with. . . . . . . . . . . . Blender, Photoshop
Since november 2011 I've been working on Pearl's Peril as a senior game artist, which on occasion includes some 3d work. One of the things included is the following submarine, used by the main character to travel to undersea locations.
This submarine is based on the shape of a goldfish, with an overall steampunk look.
The main purpose of this model was as a background object in various hidden object scenes, so it is almost completely untextured. It is nevertheless modeled full scale, with near complete interior.
01. Sketch of the submarine on the surface.
02. Render of the full 3D model.
03. Close-up of the exterior cockpit dome.
04. Navigation room. From the ceiling equipment would be hanging for displaying various data.
05. Render of the armory, which is inside the upper part.
06. Closer view of the exterior controls. When submerged this part is closed.
07. Closer view of the starboard observation post.
08. Closer view of the starboard gun platform.
09. Bottom view of the craft.
10. Rear view of the submarine.
Thank you for looking.