Project Type . . . . . . . . . . Casual Game / Hidden Object Puzzle Adventure
Job Function . . . . . . . . . . 2D/3D Artist
Company / Client. . . . . . . Developed by Artifex Mundi / publisher: Big Fish Games
Made with. . . . . . . . . . . . Blender, Photoshop
Roughly between May 2010 and January 2011 I've worked on Time Mysteries: The Ancient Spectres as a 2D/3D artist, creating a variety of art assets for this game. These include mostly minigames, some concept art and minor assets. A selection of that work follows below.
This game is currently released as a 'collector's edition'.
01. Pre-Production Title Design.
02. Pre-Production Concept Art of the Main Antagonist.
03. Concept Art of a Steampunk Voltaic Pile (a percursor of the modern battery).
04. Minigame in which all street tiles must be lit up, with a limited number of lightbulbs.
05. Minigame of a silver miniature of a mansion. The goal is to order the patterns on the correct sides.
06. Minigame of a battery-powered machine. The goal is to put the correctly coloured battery in the right holder.
07. Minigame in which metal tiles must be slid into the right order.
08. Minigame in which the correct order of tiles must be found. Each row opens a part of the lock.
09. Minigame of a length of knotted cord. The goal is to untangle it, so that not a single piece of cord touches another.
10. Inventory Item Model of a Steampunk Battery.
11. Inventory Item Model of a Steampunk Syringe.
12. Inventory Item Model of a Cast Metal Tree.
13. Inventory Item Models of Silver Puzzle Elements.
Thank you for looking.